Our HIPAA Omnibus Rule Complete Compliance Package is comprehensive and easy-to-navigate. This program will provide everything you’ll need to be fully HIPAA Omnibus Rule compliant. This new Federal Standard became effective March 26, 2013 for all Dental Offices. The manual is written in a user-friendly style with a “fill-in-the-blanks” format regarding HIPAA specifics about your Facility. The manual also has step-by-step directions that will navigate you through the important protocols. It’s set up to be super easy! Here is what is included:
- 2019 HIPAA MANUAL Written to Federal HIPAA Omnibus Rule Standards (sent via UPS to your office)
- 5-Year Organizer to secure your Employee Training Records, Confidentiality Agreements and Breach Reporting Documents
- HIPAA Compliance Officer Committee Advisory Guide
- HIPAA Workbook to use in conjunction with Employee Training Video for better comprehension.
- Sign-On Credentials to our HIPAA On-Line Portal for private access per your location only
Via our HIPAA On-Line Portal you can access:
- HIPAA Omnibus Rule Employee Training Video: A 60-Minute informative narrative on healthcare facility and employee requirements. Watch at your convenience and as many times as you like! (MP4 format)
- All Required HIPAA eForms: Provided in both Microsoft™ WORD & PDF format to include all HIPAA Revised Forms: Business Associates Agreement to Omnibus Standard, Notice of Privacy Practices, HIPAA Patient Acknowledgement Form, Third-Party Permission for Records Release Form, PHI Breach Assessment Form + Many More.
- Comprehensive Checklist of Requirements: This easy-to-use tracking form will help you monitor your progress as you implement these new HIPAA Protocols into your dental office facility.
- Omnibus Rule Workbook provided in electronic format too—for your convenience.
This product is licensed per one location only.
Do not replicate, post, or share electronically.
HIPAA ON-LINE PORTAL ACCESS IS DIGITALLY TRACE PROTECTED AND LICENSED PER LOCATION ONLY. PASSWORD ACCESS WILL BE ASSIGNED PER ONE LOCATION. NOT INTENDED FOR MULTI-LOCATION USE. PURCHASE SEPARATE MEMBERSHIPS FOR MULTIPLE LOCATIONS. © 2017 All Rights Reserved
If you have additional questions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF DISCLAIMER
Dental Enhancements & HIPAA made EASY™ provides legally useful HIPAA compliance information, products and services but does not give specific legal advice. By purchasing and using these products and services, you acknowledge that Dental Enhancements & HIPAA made EASY™ is not an attorney and suggests that for resolution of specific legal problems you would contact an attorney specializing in these areas and licensed to practice law in your particular area.
Dental Enhancements & HIPAA made EASY™ to the best of our ability and with the aid of legal support for proper interpretation, does bring you this synopsis of HIPAA Omnibus Rule. This is merely an introduction and overview. You are encouraged to more rigorously study and to apply all specifically related Omnibus Rules into your Practice. For more concise thorough guidance or in the event of a HIPAA inspection or investigation we recommend you to seek counsel from a legal advisor specializing in this area of law. HIPAA made EASY™ is a training platform that will deliver the framework and an overview of HIPAA Omnibus Rule. In purchasing these training materials, you understand this and hold harmless Dental Enhancements & HIPAA made EASY™ and their related companies from charge.
This material is made available for individual purchase by healthcare personnel for formal training purposes only. All information was prepared from sources deemed reliable and subject to change because, HIPAA law is continually updating. This presentation cannot be reproduced in whole or part without expressed written permission.
If you are pending an immediate HIPAA audit, please call our offices to discuss your situation as additional fees or requirements may apply. Dental Enhancements has the right to recommend you seek legal advice in lieu of training and protocol guidance.