Our ALL-IN-ONE TRAINING PACKAGE includes Federal Annual OSHA Employee Training Certification, International OSHA/GHS (Global Harmonization System) Certification Requirements & HIPAA Omnibus Rule Training Module. This Expert-Guided Compliance Solution has everything you need for complete Federal & International Compliance.
We begin by scheduling a 90-Minute Go-To-Meeting™ Private Webinar with your team to complete all (3) required trainings. Lead by our Compliance Experts (who are all former dental professionals), this interactive session will keep learning streamlined, organized and fun as you propel through the compliance mandates.
We also prepare and send all required updated OSHA/ GHS & HIPAA manuals & customized employee paperwork. Then our OSHA/GHS & HIPAA experts personally guide you through the implementation process by: filling-in-the-blanks of the manuals, navigating through the materials and providing a customized OSHA Safety Facility Report during an additional 90-Minute Phone Consult Session with your OSHA/ HIPAA Officer!
And we don’t stop there… In the event of an OSHA inspection, our Compliance Experts will work with you during any inspection process.
We stay on-call for one full year! It’s easy, comprehensive and worry-free! It’s your FEDERAL OSHA, INTERNATIONAL OSHA/GHS & FEDERAL HIPAA OMNIBUS RULES TRAINING & COMPLIANCE PKG Solution! Here’s everything you get…
Via UPS, these Items will be Mailed to your office:
OSHA / GHS Manual (2018 edition)
- 2018 OSHA Manual Written to GHS Standards includes efficient organizer for all required Employee Forms.
- USA / GHS Pictogram Labeling Supplies & Instruction Guide with easy tips for Labeling your Dental Products to OSHA standards quickly and efficiently!
- (2) Pictogram Diagrams required posting within your dental office.
- USA MSDS to International SDS Conversion Guide instructions for compiling and converting USA MSDS to International SDS in a snap!
- SDS Cloud / Digital Hosted Library Set-Up Instructions for compiling a new SDS-library with Employee 24-hour access.
- Bio Hazard Labels for use at bio hazardous areas within your facility.
- Personalized Employee Required OSHA Forms Document Packets
- International GHS Video & Required Forms on CD-ROM for use with future hires and part-time employees.
- OSHA National Disaster & Homeland Security Alert Packet quick & easy 6-page guide will take you to compliance. (It is a Federal Mandate to have this written plan in place in your office).
- Federal Annual OSHA Employee Training Certificate
- GHS Employee Training Certificate
- OSHA Expert On-Call (for 1-Full Year!) We become an extended team member and your Personal OSHA Expert! Call us anytime with questions or if you need us to assist with inquiries from OSHA Inspectors. We’re there for you every step of the way.
HIPAA Omnibus Rule Manual (2018 edition)
2018 HIPAA Manual to OMNIBUS Rule Standard includes updates and revisions to current HIPAA mandates, to include:
- 5-Year Organizer to secure your Employee Training Records, Confidentiality Agreements and Breach Reporting Documents
- HIPAA Compliance Officer Committee Advisory Guide
- HIPAA Workbook to use in conjunction with Employee Training Video for better comprehension.
- HIPAA Hi-Tech Law Packet fill-in-the-blanks format. This fulfills the 2011 law for written compliance explaining how your office handles all patient Electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI).
- Data Back Up & Contingency Plan simply fill-in-the-blank format that meets Federal Requirements.
- Red Flag Rule Packet simply fill-in this packet to complete a Fraud Detection & Protection Office Protocol.
HIPAA Omnibus Rule On-Line Portal Access with password protected access to:
- HIPAA Omnibus Rule Employee Training Video: A 60-Minute informative narrative on healthcare facility and employee requirements. Watch at your convenience and as many times as you like! (MP4 format)
- All Required HIPAA eFroms: Provided in both Microsoft™ WORD & PDF format to include all HIPAA Revised Forms: Business Associates Agreement to Omnibus Standard, Notice of Privacy Practices, HIPAA Patient Acknowledgement Form, Third-Party Permission for Records Release Form, PHI Breach Assessment Form + Many More.
- Comprehensive Checklist of Requirements: This easy-to-use tracking form will help you monitor your progress as you implement these new HIPAA Protocols into your dental office facility.
- Omnibus Rule Workbook provided in electronic format too—for your convenience.
- Sign-On Credentials to our HIPAA On-Line Portal provided per your location only.
90-Minute Go-To-Meeting™ Private Webinar
- Private Webinar scheduled at a time of your choice. (Subject to availability.)
- (3) Required Mandate Employee Trainings Provided: Federal OSHA, International GHS & HIPAA Omnibus Rules.
- Interactive Learning Platform allows for question & answer format in a relaxed atmosphere.
- OSHA, GHS & HIPAA Required Employee Signature Forms signed during this session under the authorization of your Compliance Expert Webinar Leader.
90-Minute “Easy Training” Phone Consult Session
- In Depth Review of all Manuals, Forms & Labeling Supplies with your office’s compliance key contact person.
- Personalization of Documents to fill-in-the-blanks of all manuals & diagrams.
- State Compliance Guidance for 13 States which require additional OSHA Paper work (Michigan OSHA & TX HIPAA not included—sold separately)
- Annual Reminders for Renewal & VIP Discounts Stay on track with Dental Enhancements and we’ll reward you with low renewal rates and rebates for referring your peers! ($25 rebate for every referral!)
I ORDERED THIS PRODUCT, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?…
A Dental Enhancements OSHA Training Specialist will contact you within 48 hours via email with your Go-To-Meeting™ Webinar invitation. Be sure to include your phone number & email address with your purchase info. If you have additional questions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-587-2864
Be sure your computer meets our Webinar System Requirements.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF DISCLAIMER
Dental Enhancements provides legally useful OSHA, HIPAA and practice growth information, products and services but does not give specific legal advice. By purchasing and using our products and services, you acknowledge that Dental Enhancements is not an attorney and suggests that for resolution of specific legal problems you contact an attorney specializing in these areas and licensed to practice law in your particular area.
This product is licensed per one location only. Do not replicate, post, or share electronically.
HIPAA ON-LINE PORTAL ACCESS & OSHA / GHS CD-ROMS ARE DIGITALLY TRACE PROTECTED AND LICENSED PER LOCATION ONLY. PASSWORD ACCESS WILL BE ASSIGNED PER ONE LOCATION. NOT INTENDED FOR MULTI-LOCATION USE. PURCHASE SEPARATE MEMBERSHIPS FOR MULTIPLE LOCATIONS. © 2018 All Rights Reserved
If you are pending an immediate OSHA inspection or HIPAA audit, please call our offices to discuss your situation as additional fees or requirements may apply. Dental Enhancements has the right to recommend you seek legal advice in lieu of training and protocol guidance.