We are looking for a former dental assistant with OSHA & HIPAA leadership & experience, to join our nationally-recognized web-education company. This work-from-home opportunity will have you connecting with dental offices throughout the USA, to help them navigate through our OSHA, COVID-19, GHS & HIPAA Compliance Modules. If you can accurately schedule a software calendar in various time zones, memorize compliance laws & protocols with ease, charismatically present these details from PowerPoint slides / written checklists and engage our clients to re-enroll in their OSHA & HIPAA annual subscription program, our company has the ideal position for you!
ALL SERIOUS APPLICANTS MUST RESPOND VIA VOICE MAIL: PLEASE CALL: 941-315-8367
Use your dental or administrative experience to work from home as our OSHA / HIPAA Compliance Trainer / Administrative Mentor. This position requires you to memorize detailed information about our products and services. The ability to memorize, retain and present this information with ease, passion & a charismatic personality is critical. If you have 36-40 consistent hours per week available to work— this job is worth pursuing!
• Professional & eloquent in your vocal demeanor
• Can memorize information easily
• Can convey proper industry terms when educating others on company products & legal concepts.
• Precise & deliberate with data input and company policies
• Technically savvy with new software, PowerPoint, Go-to-Meeting or Join.Me & Google-type Scheduling Calendar
• Extremely Punctual & Dependable
• Accomplish tasks in a logical, systematic, consistent and timely manner
• Possess a passion for your company’s brand, products & service
• Maintain company equipment via IT support for clean-up and updates
• Keep confidential—all company brand secrets / are willing to sign a Company Confidentiality Agreement
• Respect a work environment free of confrontation
•Self-starter—dedicated to your team’s success.
Professional Skill Set:
• You are well versed in PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Calendar & Go-to-Meeting or Join.Me
• You have the ability to learn and operate our customized Customer Relations Software
• You are proficient at memorizing OSHA & HIPAA laws & protocols quickly
• You can passionately present this information in conference call sessions to your co-workers & clients
• You have the ability to work from home in quiet– without interruptions
• You have quality, reliable hard-wired- internet connections and hard-wired phone lines available during work hours
• You have the availability to participate in our Monday Morning Team Huddle from 8:30 -10am EST (as part of your paid hours of reimbursement)
• You are available to work 2-3 days per week until 8pmEST
• You have the ability & are willing to communicate with new & existing clients to support our on-going sales going
• You are happy to work from client call lists to help reinforce our growth and monthly sales goal efforts
Compensation & Schedule:
• $18-$27/ hour depending on your skillset & experience
• 36-40 hours week (set & consistent)
• 12 weeks of training pay will be provided at $18-22 / hour for 40 hours
**During the first 10-12 weeks of your training, plan to invest a substantial amount of your own time (above and beyond your paid training hours) to memorize company packages and compliance concepts. **
Training will be provided via computer screen-sharing & one-on-one telephone tutorial.
Interviews will follow this call-in exercise. Hint: Knowing a bit about our company and our Compliance Packages will set you ahead of the hiring curve! Show us you are a go-getter by getting a jump-start on your learning.
ALL SERIOUS APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT AN AUDIO MESSAGE:
If you still have interest in the OSHA & HIPAA INSTRUCTOR Position, please call this number and answer the following questions as our message directions.
• Why do you feel you are a great candidate for this position?
• What are your (3) best attributes?
• What is your biggest accomplishment to date?
Completion of this voice recording is a requirement to move forward in our interview process.
Thank you so much. We look forward to learning more about you!
Dental Enhancements, Inc., is a privately-owned, healthcare consulting company specializing in the area of HIPAA & OSHA compliance. We offer state-of-the-art compliance training videos, manuals, electronic forms, report templates and guided help. Our company differs from our competitors in that, all of our products are “service products” which means we pair “telephone & internet interface” to help our clients successfully understand and navigate through our learning material. Our virtual coaching is provided (via screen-sharing, Skype, text, email or telephone) to assist our clients in putting all OSHA & HIPAA requirements fully in place with our dedicated guidance and 24/7 assistance.
Our compliance packages come with one-full-year of OSHA & HIPAA Expert-on-Call service. After an initial purchase, our Automatic OSHA & HIPAA Renewal Subscription Service becomes the backbone of our client’s long-term, lifetime success with our programs. Our entire team works together to reinforce our Renewal Subscription Program.
Our management team, continually researches, updates and publishes our training materials to state-of-the-art standards.
Our OSHA made EASY & HIPAA made EASY brands have earned national recognition, 5-Star, 98%-Excellence Ratings and remain First-in-Class, in the healthcare and dental communities. We also provide Live Compliance & Practice Growth Workshops for the dental industry.